Home

Dokkan battle how to get lr

Battle - Only battle

All you need about battle. Research more about battle Kosmetik, Parfum, Nahrungsergänzung. Reinschauen lohnt sich - wir freuen uns auf Sie! Jetzt kennenlernen Video Title: HOW TO GET ALL 55 TICKETS FOR THE GUARANTEED LR SUMMON! GLOBAL 5TH ANNIVERSARY! - DBZ: Dokkan Battle With everyone asking about the 55 Special Summon Tickets and how to obtain them, I.

Goerke24.de - Ihr LR Shop - Hochwertige Kosmeti

1. ed Fusion Vegito up to UR Engraved Strength Vegito and later LR Super Saiyan God SS Vegito. As you might expect, the climb to both LR and UR Vegito is a long one
  2. To get LR units in Dokkan Battle, you may need to invest in a couple hundred stones or so, depending on your luck. Dokkan Battle does occasionally add some banners that feature LR characters, which..
  3. Hey guys in this video I'm showing how I got LR Vegito but I wanted to ask if y'all want a video where I actually show where to find the links like fierce battle tell me and I'll make a.
  4. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled So, did you get them LR blues?

Depends on your definition of easy If it's easy as in possibility of acquiring them then I would say LR Hercule. If it's by means of what needs to be completed to actually get them, and the Gacha LR odds aren't factored in, then I would say LR Trunks has the easier of the LR grinds, because he has farmable SA from strike and his medals are from extermination and super strikes *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase The JP version of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle just released a brand new FREE to Play LR, Metal Cooler. To unlock it, you simply need 150,000 medals from Battlefield and grab it from the shop. NEW LR Gogeta Blue Dokkan Summons! Dokkan Battle Five Year Anniversary! - Duration: 15:51. Nanogenix 348,873 views. 15:51. THE HARDEST FIGHT IN ALL OF DOKKAN?! Realm of Gods SBR | Dragon Ball Z.

When you join the WT for the first time, you get placed in a pool with the other 299 people who joined the same time (or closest time) you did. Top 100 get Piccolo and 'Master's Mark' medals. 7 to.. Brazen Courage Gohan (Kid) Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 150 1/25 99 11240 28 Oct 2017 18 Mar 2020 14 Feb 2018 All Types Ki+3 and HP, ATK& DEF+77% Power Pole (12-17 Ki) Incident Under the Full Moon (18+ Ki) Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy[1] Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn[2] and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy Key to Fate DEF+10000 at start of turn; Ki+5. Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator. Summon Configuration: Multi-Summon Size: Enter size (1-100): Game Version: Select Banner: Filter By Description Keyword: Error: Summon Stats ~Stones Used: Total Units: LR %: SSR %: SR %: R %: Your Box. All donations are greatly appreciated and help offset website costs. Thank you! Watch Tiger Uppercut's video to. I can get 6 free LRs 2 ginyus, OR Goku, kid LR gohan, LR frieza ONLY ANDROID #freeLR #dokkan #howtogetfreeLrs

How to Get All 55 Tickets for The Guaranteed Lr Summon

For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled LR Rose and Broly and gang top legendary summons - Page 9 Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost ID 150 1/25 99 1747 5 Jul 2016 20 Jul 2020 18 Nov 2016 All Types Ki+3, ATK+3000 Super Kamehameha (12-17 Ki) Super Spirit Bomb (18+ Ki) Causes colossal damage to enemy Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, allies' ATK+30% for 1 turn Crucial Battle ATK+10000& DEF+3000 when facing only 1 enemy Super Class Ki+4 and HP, ATK& DEF+90%. Potara Usage Location. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase

In order to break the 77.7 million damage barrier you will need to have 1 dupe in your LR Goku and Frieza, and the rotations have to be perfect. In the first round, you will need SSB Goku and both of your orb changers. In the second round, you will need Tien in the first slot, LR Goku and Frieza in second, and Kid Buu third This is a guide describing the Hidden Potential System, as well as what Potential Skills you can collect such as Type ATK Boost, Type DEF Boost, Recovery Boost, Combo Attack, Critical Hit, Evasion, and Super ATK Boost. We also talk about using the Reverse system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken your Cards. This makes it easier to use Duplicates to open Hidden Potential Paths and give your character. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled Did you get LR Gogeta or LR Vegito? A list of all Top Tier, F2P, and world tournament also known as wt team builds for Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a unique game that combines the elements found in a collectible card game battle, board game, and match-three puzzle genre of games. For those who are long-time free-to-play gamers, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battles follows the freemium structure for revenue. This means that players have the option to grind or pay for them to acquire powerful items, characters. Or in. Find the cards, build your team, create a graph to see how they link - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Gam As the first LR in Dokkan Battle, Goku has very high stats for a F2P, but his Passive Skill Buffs are quite dated. Players are usually better off using other stronger versions of SSJ Goku. HP 15800. ATK 15100 . DEF 8220 . C Tier. These Cards have lackluster stats and too many Passive Skill restrictions, or better F2P alternatives. It's worth noting that it might still be worth running them in. Unfortunately, a lot of them can only be achieved through either lucky draws on the summons or good old fashioned grinding in order to get the cards and awakening medals needed. Some of them are a lot easier to get than others, such as Blazing Lov..

How can I get LR Piccolo as quickly and/or easily as possible. To get Piccolo you need 77 medals in total. To dokkan him to TUR, you only need 7. Way #1 (2 WTs) Win your local bracket. (40 Master's mark) Win your local bracket. (40 Master's mark) Result - 80 Master's Marks. 4 Piccolos. (2 for dupe system I hate to be a bother but I really want to get them to LR. Thanks in advance. 1 comment. share. save hide report. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Sort by. best. level 1. Score hidden · 3 minutes ago. You have to beat the Dokkan events they are in to get medals and Dokkan Awaken them. View entire discussion ( 1 comments) More posts from the.

Dokkan Battle: How to Get Potara Medals for UR/LR Vegito

How do you get your first LR? BOTH Guide. Close. 0. Posted by. New User. 6 hours ago. How do you get your first LR? BOTH Guide. I want the new gogeta LR but my team is too weak. 18 comments. share . save hide report. 36% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Sort by. best. level 1. When puberty hits you hard 15 points · 6 hours ago. LONG HARD GRIND... TEQ LR Goku btw. Dokkan Battle Battle allows you to fight your friends on Dokkan Battle in different game modes. 1.20. Random Rush Challenge Battle. Dokkan Battle Battle Fight your friends in Multiplayer modes. For the moment Dokkan Battle Battle allows you to play in two multiplayers modes. The principle and the rules were thought and created by the youtubers described below. I thank them for having ideas of.

A little backstory, I started a year ago around the release of LR Gohan and Goten on Global. I put a lot of time and money into the account, I wouldn't say I was a whale but I definitely put good bit of coins in the game, I had every DFE and mostly all the F2P and summonable LR's, I was going into the anniversary really excited. I bought around 1000 stones the week before the anniversary as. Lol, one pull on the LR banner and it was maybe the worst summon I've seen in Dokkan. Mostly old R's and then Int Cell as my SSR. Oh well, I'm due for a period of bad luck. Might as well get it out of the way now DBZ: Dokkan Battle. Video Title: HOW TO GET ALL 55 TICKETS FOR THE GLOBAL 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GUARANTEED LR SUMMON! DBZ: Dokkan Battle Thank for watching HOW TO GET ALL 55 TICKETS FOR THE GLOBAL 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GUARANTEED LR SUMMON! DBZ: Dokkan Battle. Video HOW TO GET ALL 55 TICKETS FOR THE GLOBAL 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GUARANTEED LR SUMMON. Close. This video is unavailable

Dokkan Battle: How to Get LR Units - Twinfinit

How to Get Your DBZ Dokkan Battle Account/s. To buy Dokkan Battle Accounts, just follow these steps: Log in or sign up on our website as a buyer. Search on our DBZ Accounts category on what account you'd like to buy. Upon ordering, we will secure the payment for you before the seller completes the delivery. When you have received the account, verify the account and confirm the delivery for. Here's how to reroll in Dokkan Battle. This method allows new players get some of the better units early on in the game, giving them a head start Dokkan Battle Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. On a Potara team, SS2 Gohan (Youth) does not suffer from as much competition, the other LR on the team, the leader, is semi-self-sufficient and prefers rainbow Ki spheres, so the two are usually not going to clash with each other. SS2 Gohan (Youth) should be left. Dokkan Battle LR Tier List (July 2020) Dokkan Fest Tier List- Transforming Ultimate Gohan TUR. F2P Dokkan units. walking dead game episodes . Super Battle Road Realm Of Gods. super saiyan form. DBZ Dokkan Battle Vegeta. DBL Tier List. BEST DOKKAN FEST of THE YEAR. EZA Units (As of 5/15/19) Summonable lr. LR Art Tier List . Dokkan Premium LR Tier List. naraka. All DB Villains/Antagonists . DFE. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Dokkan Battle News Category. New Stages Will Be Added to the Challenge Event! Fri 08/07/2020 11:30 pm PDT. New Stage of Story Event! This event will be temporarily unavailable starting from 8/10 (Mon) PST due to preparations for the new stage. Fri 08/07/2020 11:30 pm PDT. Thank You for Joining the 5th Anniversary.

Dokkan battle: How to get LR Vegito - YouTub

So, did you get them LR blues? - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

The easiest LR to get in dokkan would be? : DBZDokkanBattl

This is a group for anyone that plays Dokkan Battle or is a fan of any Dragonball content. Dokkan Battle is a mobile game that is free to play on Android and IOS. I highly recommend you check it out if you're a fan of Dragonbal Dokkan Battle Unparalleled Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team Dokkan Battle (Global)+(JP) Random. It's DBZ Dokkan Battle, my personal favorite mobile game app, basically I'm just going to inform you guys of any exciting new units I may pull in the future as well as show you all the characters I have. This book was inspired to me by KenziegurlXOX... #battle #dbz #discussion #dokkan #friendly #fun #game #.

We're getting both IDBH stages next week too. Also we possibly might get Chain Battle or Extreme SBR according to Dokkaner. That's a dope smaller celebration for us GBL people. Hit's already on the banner so they'll probably keep him. It's a small chance but if they replaced 13 with Cooler to get people to summon I wouldn't be surprised. The. Enter your name for diagnosis × Favorites. Clos

Dokkan Battle Master's Mark medal, farming, best way to farm, where to find How to Get Orbs in Dokkan Battle. Dragon Ball Z remains one of the most popular anime franchises of all time, and Dokkan Battle brings the power of its iconic battles to the palm of your hand in. Dragon Ball Z dokkan battle game guide has a potential of helping all the player to know well about the game and also help improving for beginner as well In the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle game, you need to earn dragon stones which are kind of hard to get. That is the reason why we have come up with this Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle MOD APK with unlimited dragon stones so you can play this game to the endless situation without any issues. Well, Below are the download links to this MOD APK of Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle MOD v4.7.1 APK. Simply.

(DBZ: Dokkan Battle)-----Video Title: HOW TO GET THE REMAINING COPIES OF THE LR TEQ GINYU FORCE REVEALED! (DBZ: Dokkan Battle)-----DBZDOKKANTUBE. Home. DOKKANYoutuber List. Tumblr. FBpage. RSS. Contact. HOW TO GET THE REMAINING COPIES OF THE LR TEQ GINYU FORCE REVEALED! (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) DaTruthDT. Twitter Facebook はてブ Google+ Pocket LINE. 2018.03.12 2018.03.14. Sponsored Link. HOW TO. Just get comfortable because you are about to experience DBZ DOKKAN BATTLE on PC. TIPS AND TRICKS. Here are 5 quick advices on how to fast track your way to the higher levels in no time. 1.Set up your team properly for battles. When you participate in battle, it's important to take advantage of your characters' Link Skills. Link Skills come. How to get Dragon ball z Dokkan Battle Jp. Report. Browse more videos. Playing next. 2:47. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle JP Dragon Ball Summon.

Category:LR Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wikia Fando

1. Information about Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Namekian Link Skills categories that consists of characters who are from the Namekian race. Super saiyan 3 Date : 2018-06-21 By : P_Ta
  2. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. Follow. 5 years ago | 213 views. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle : How To Get An ULTRA RARE Character. Report. Browse more videos. Playing next. 2:23.
  3. a) DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. 3:33.
  4. o, today in the 5th interview we got 6ix! one of the very positive members and most helpful ones you can find on here
  5. Positioning in Battle - How to position characters so that you keep characters together, or get the ones you want on certain turns. Rotation in Battle. Your team in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle consists of 6 of your own characters and 1 friend or guest character to make 7

Get rewards at 10,000 posts on our official Facebook & Twitter! Rewards Dragon Stone x10. Deadline 7/10 21:00 (PST) # Dokkan5thAnniv # Dokkan # ThatsWhatImSaiyan *We'll total the counts from our official Twitter & Facebook LR FRIEZA GUIDE | DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. Bilajiz. 1:54. Dragon ball z Dokkan Battle JP version. Broly team vs PHY Mecha Frieza. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE. 16:51. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (JPN): TRANSFORM, FRIEZA!! DID THAT DAMAGE JUST HAPPEN?!? 100%. Nicole Magana. 1:32. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE - PORTAIL GOLDEN FREEZER | JAIT LE GOLDEN ! | FR . Riwizuyaxe. Yükselişe geçenler. How to get LR Goku Medals Under 2 Minutes! Rainbow EZA Gohan + Ginyu Force: DBZ Dokkan Battle Rainbow EZA Gohan + Ginyu Force: DBZ Dokkan Battle In this video we are going to take a look at a very old event and see if the eza gohan as the namek saga leader will take LR Goku event down Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: How to Nuke a Boss. This is how Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle players can get the upper hand and use the Nuke strategy that makes it easy to 1-shot even the most.

A New Custom LR Makes Their Way To The Amino. Coming Soon... Share to. Copied; Likes (30) Comments (9) Copied; Likes (30) Like 30. Comments (9) advanced despair. is it frieza. Read more . 0 Reply 06/28/19 最终 :video_game: Author. Reply to: tenma with a cd. M-maybe. Read more . 0. WILL WE GET AN LR FULL POWER FRIEZA IN PART 2?! DBZ Dokkan Battle Speculation . D-Free. Twitter Facebook はてブ Google+ Pocket LINE. 2019.06.05. Sponsored Link. WILL WE GET AN LR FULL POWER FRIEZA IN PART 2?! DBZ Dokkan Battle Speculation. WILL THERE BE AN LR FULL POWER FRIEZA IN JP PART 2?! DBZ Dokkan Battle. LET'S GET 1000 THICK LIKES! Check Out My Other Channel https://www.youtube.com. Stream NEW LR STR Gogeta Active Skill Theme/ DBZ Dokkan Battle by thunderfur142 from desktop or your mobile devic

How to farm STR Vegito Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/cgabry Follow my dokkan battle group:. ^Topic sagt alles Suche Dokkan Battle Account mit LR Vegeta oder LR Broly Mfg: AMAZING DOKKAN BATTLE ACCOUNT (SUPER GOGETA & MORE) 02/07/2017 - Mobile Games - 3 Replies Hallo, hier verkaufe ich meinen Dokkan Battle Account. Er ist auf dem Global Server und momentan Rank 149. Momentan kann ich keine Bilder hochladen - werde dies aber tun sobald es möglich ist (bis dato sind Bilder per Whatsapp.

Discussion on Dokkan Battle Account lv. 442 23 LR´s within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category. Yesterday, 20:42 #1. Sineqz elite*gold: 27 . The Black Market: 8 /0/ 0. Join Date: Jan 2020. Posts: 24 Received Thanks: 1 Dokkan Battle Account lv. 442 23 LR´s . Hey Verkaufe hier mein Dokkan Battle Account mit 23 LR´s. Da ich ihn nicht mehr. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle)-----Video Title: HOW TO GET THE BRAND NEW LR METAL COOLER CORPS EXPLAINED! (DBZ: Dokkan Battle)-----DBZDOKKANTUBE. Home. DOKKANYoutuber List. Tumblr. FBpage. RSS. Contact. HOW TO GET THE BRAND NEW LR METAL COOLER CORPS EXPLAINED! (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) DaTruthDT. Twitter Facebook はてブ Google+ Pocket LINE. 2018.07.03 2018.07.04. Sponsored Link. HOW TO GET THE BRAND NEW.

Login Rewards | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wikia | FANDOM

EASIEST TO OBTAIN FREE LR! Metal Cooler! DBZ Dokkan Battle

You'll need 100 Potara Earring Medals to actually awaken STR Vegito from SSR all the way to LR. It takes 30 Potara medals to take him to T.U.R and 70 of those medals are required to awaken him to LR. You have to make teams having certain link skills and then you have beat certain stages in quest mode using those teams. Discussion on Dokkan Battle Global Acc Lv 297, LR Gogeta etc. within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category. 07/31/2018, 17:12 #1. Unakzeptabel elite*gold: 117 . The Black Market: 4 /0/ 0. Join Date: Aug 2016. Posts: 56 Received Thanks: 2 Dokkan Battle Global Acc Lv 297, LR Gogeta etc. Verkaufe meinen Global Acc drauf ist LR Gogeta, Black+Zamasu.

Android Assault Link Skills DEF +1000. Link Skill Android Assault consists al Android character: Android 17, Android 18, Android 16 Link Skills: Energy Absorption Ki +2, all cards are Dr. Gero and Android 19 characters in Extreme class, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Energy Absorption Link Skills

LR Vegito Blue Dokkan edit (For SUPER VEGITO) | Dokkan

Link Skill: Demon Ki +1, this link skill contain Piccolo and Majin Buu character and mostly in Extreme class, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Demon Link Skills Les step up seront dispensés en raison du taux de drop de personnages dokkan fest ou LR (100%) 2.1. a) Les Portails Dokkan Fest (multi invocation) Il faut savoir que dans les portails dokkan festival comme celui-ci, toutes les animations citées dans la première partie sont possibles sans modifications en temps normal. Nous prenons l'exemple de ce portail qui nous sera très intéressant. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a unique game with a very unique twist on the usual beat em ups. This is refreshing to say the least since most of us Dragon Ball fans are used to that formula for those games and the mechanic can either make or break the game. You collect these orbs that let you obtain ki for your ki meter that can be seen whenever you fight something. This game also comes with. wasnt even tryna get this guy and got him. im sorry to all you who got shafted, i feel your pain. 2019-11-16T20:04:49Z Comment by ShinraPilots You're gonna pay for everything that you've done... 2019-11-13T20:24:59Z. Users who like [DBZ Dokkan Battle OST] // Active Skill (LR AGL SSJ2 Gohan Selling Dokkan battle jp endgame acc with lr rainbows. Zevih; Jul 31, 2020; Replies 1 Views 231. Jul 31, 2020. Zevih. 2: 100%: Selling semi-Whale account. Vegito LR full ab , gogeta LR ab2 and more! Volkom93; Wednesday at 6:07 AM; Replies 0 Views 137. Wednesday at 6:07 AM. Volkom93. 1: 100%: Selling GLB low price good account selling. sesemin12; Thursday at 3:41 AM ; Replies 1 Views 91.

Dokkan Battle Gifs | Wiki | Anime AminoWhat Are The BEST STR Teams For LR Broly!? Dragon Ball Z

DBZ: DOKKAN BATTLE! JAPAN - I just realised after mak. HOW TO GET LR GOHAN TO SA 20! SIMPLE AND RELATIVELY EASY! DBZ: DOKKAN BATTLE! JAPAN I just realised after making this video how HEAVY the grind is! It is possible to get him to an SA 20, unlike other units who don't have an SSR or SR form that you can feed and raise the SA of a character. Getting all those STR Gohans are a pain, but it's. DBZ Dokkan Battle - Summon SSJ4 Vegeta x8 multi +LR Summon + Dail 2nd anniversary summon . 1080p 07:12. GUARANTEED LR NEW YEARS DOKKAN BATTLE GLOBAL SUMMON PART 2 FULL | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . 720p 03:57. TICKETS LR VEGITO I LR GOGETA SUMMON | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . 1080p 01:01:18. AGL LR SSJ4 Goku i STR LR SSJ4 Vegeta Dokkan Battle 1500DS SUMMON. In this Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle tutorial, you will learn how to hack Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle to get free Dragon Stones and Zeni in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle game. This Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle mod was released by us in 2019 and it allows all players that play on iOS and Android or Windows to get free Dragon Stones and Zeni. What's great about this, is for average player it takes.

• Soundkarte wechseln.
  • Ams test.
  • Hard rock cafe hogwarts shirt.
  • Mainboard testen ob defekt.
  • Bikram yoga pforzheim.
  • Jura impressa xj9 professional ersatzteile.
  • Lieder zur taufe katholisch.
  • Charite praktikum ansprechpartner.
  • Nak aussteiger wasserringe.
  • Antik möbel markt.
  • Ea aktie nasdaq.
  • Hermione aussprache.
  • Halle berry alter.
  • 😏bedeutung.
  • Smith goggles.
  • Darf mein chef mich über die kamera beobachten.
  • Pc monitor 29 zoll.
  • Pflastersteine schneiden.
  • Telegram bot nachricht senden.
  • Erding tanzlokal.
  • Twilight steckbrief.
  • Kvb kontakt email.
  • Urania göttin.
  • Dsa sternenschweif charaktergenerierung.
  • Side by side kühlschrank lagerverkauf.
  • Hartfaserplatte globus.
  • Kindeswohlgefährdung drogentest.
  • Wineskin winery mojave.
  • Dgs schmerzzentrum.
  • Wann bekommt man gummis für die zahnspange.
  • Junges konto sparkasse.
  • Joséphine de beauharnais ehepartner.
  • Junges pferd veraltet.
  • Apple tv 4k fernbedienung laden.
  • Zollbestimmungen polen nach deutschland 2018.
  • Indojunkie flores.
  • Angelina kirsch facebook.
  • Aida fahrrad mitnehmen.
  • Safaricom Shop Nairobi phones.
  • 1 karat in gramm.
  • Zufluss der seine rätsel hilfe.